Friday, May 17, 2013

Genie grants me wishes

One night I had a really weird dream. In my dream, I was at a beach I had never visited before, there I found a bottle in the sand. When I take the bottle, it was shaking and shining. I was frightened so I dropped it. A blue smoke came out of it and formed into a human, a girl. Then I heard her said “Hello good man, thank you for releasing me from this bottle, for the reward, I will grant your wishes”. I was speechless and couldn’t believe what I had just seen.
I woke up in confusion; I thought it was only a dream, until I found the bottle in my side. It was the same bottle as in my dream. So I said “ha-ha, let me try, hmm... I want you to give me a chicken soup served right here on my bed, o genie!” and I waited, not so long, a bowl of chicken soup appeared in front of me. “Wow so cool, so this is not a dream... Genie, where are you?” A blue smoke came out from the bottle, “yes master, do you want anything else?” So I replied “I’m too lazy to go to school today, can you do something so I don’t have go to there?” the genie said yes and suddenly the sky got dark and then rained so hard” I giggled.
The next morning I was thinking hard of what else I could ask to the genie. So I just said “o genie, can you give me some money so I can buy some food?” Suddenly my room was fully filled with money and foods”. I was surprised and excited at the same time. So then I was too busy wasting the money and eat all the food in my room, it took a week for me to finish all the food.
A week later I was at home, I was so bored because it was raining outside. Then I remembered that today is my mother’s birthday. But unfortunately we couldn’t celebrate it together for she had passed away. I was sad. At that time, the genie showed up and said “what’s wrong, master? Do you hate me?”. “No, genie, I miss my mom so much, it’s her birthday but I can’t say happy birthday to her, I can’t even see her anymore...” the genie then said “I can make you see her in your dream tonight, is that ok?” I was so happy and agreed to her idea. That night, I was so impatient that I went to bed earlier. The genie was right, in my dream, I met my mother and we shared our stories. I was so happy to meet my mother again until I realize that we have to go. I said goodbye and promised that I will be a good boy.
And then I woke up. The genie said good morning. “Good morning, genie, thank you, I met my mother last night, I was so happy” she nodded and said “my pleasure, master. Is there anything else I can do for you?” I smiled and replied “hehe no, thank you. Eh, by the way, we haven’t introduced ourselves; I’m Dika, and you? Please tell me what made you stuck in the bottle?” she replied “I’m Lana. I used to be a human, but a cruel witch cursed me into a genie and put me in that bottle until someone with a good heart found me and release me, I waited for 200 years but no one found me, until a few weeks ago you found me, master”.
Then I said with a low voice “I’m so sorry you get this awful fate... ok, and then this is my last wish. I wish you can go back into a human and you go back to your family” she then said with tears in her eyes “thank you master, you really have a good heart. Now I can really be freed, good bye”. And then she disappeared along with the bottle. That was the best weeks of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment